SWMSC’s OSHA Crane Rigger program ensures that your employees are properly trained in the safe and required practices of rigging and signaling.
Most companies will conduct this training in less than 2 hours.
SWMSC’s program is a 4 hour course that will give you the piece of mind that you are getting the training you are paying for.
Our program goes into in depth detail on every subject that riggers and signal personnel need to know to not only protect themselves and fellow employees from accidents, but also to save you money by increasing production.
The course covers:
- Analysis of real life crane accidents and their causes
- Developing a “Mental Checklist” before beginning operations
- Proper Equipment Inspection
- Electrical Hazards
- Sling Types and Uses
- Sling Characteristics
- Hitch Types and Proper Use
- Sling Calculations
- Proper Hand Signals
- Pre-Lift Precautions
- Proper Traveling and Landing Procedures
- Annual Inspections
- OSHA Regulations
Cost: $125.00 per student (group discounts available) includes:
- All materials included
- Wallet Certification Card
- Training Certificate
Contact SWMSC for additional Information