- This class is for certification under section 402 of the TSCA.
- For a detailed description of this class, click here
- Class Includes
- Student Manual
- Safety Glasses
- Tyvek suit
- Cleaning Verification Card
- Flash Drive that has all the needed forms, documentation, and brochures to meet the Lead Safe Requirement (10.00 per additional copy)
- For group discounts, call 417-714-4808
- For a copy of EPA Regulations, click here
The OSHA 30-Hour Training for the General Industry course includes several topics related to general industry work such as Personal Protective Equipment, Fire Detection and Prevention, Flammable and Combustible Liquids, Machine Guarding, Industrial Hygiene, Lockout Tagout Procedures and more. Classroom interaction and discussions make taking this class in person a true education experience.
$495.00 per person
The OSHA 30 Hour Construction Industry Outreach Training course is a comprehensive safety program designed for anyone involved in the construction industry.
This course is designed for construction, building development, repairs/alterations and other fields. Construction industry workers with supervisory, oversight, and safety responsibilities can’t afford to be caught off-guard—especially when more lives are at stake. That’s why we’ve built our comprehensive course for safety directors, safety specialists, construction foremen, engineers, project managers, safety specialists, field supervisors and more. OSHA recommends Outreach Training Programs as an orientation to occupational safety and health for workers covered by OSHA 29 CFR 1926.