EPA-approved initial Renovator Certification for lead safe work practices is valid for five years. Individuals who fail to attend an EPA lead certification renewal course prior to expiration are required to retake the initial course to recertify. If you conduct work activity in one of the 14 EPA-authorized state programs, your lead renovator certification may expire sooner.
$125.00 per student
- This class is for certification under section 402 of the TSCA.
- For a detailed description of this class, click here
- Class Includes
- Student Manual
- Safety Glasses
- Tyvek suit
- Cleaning Verification Card
- Flash Drive that has all the needed forms, documentation, and brochures to meet the Lead Safe Requirement (10.00 per additional copy)
- For group discounts, call 417-714-4808
- For a copy of EPA Regulations, click here
The OSHA 30 Hour Construction Industry Outreach Training course is a comprehensive safety program designed for anyone involved in the construction industry.
This course is designed for construction, building development, repairs/alterations and other fields. Construction industry workers with supervisory, oversight, and safety responsibilities can’t afford to be caught off-guard—especially when more lives are at stake. That’s why we’ve built our comprehensive course for safety directors, safety specialists, construction foremen, engineers, project managers, safety specialists, field supervisors and more. OSHA recommends Outreach Training Programs as an orientation to occupational safety and health for workers covered by OSHA 29 CFR 1926.