|Every company needs to have their employees trained Hazardous Waste Operations and Emergency Response in compliance with OSHA regulations.
OSHA Requirements 29 CFR 1910.120 (e)(1)(i) Training
- All Employees working on site (such as but not limited to equipment operators, general laborers and others) exposed to hazardous substances, health hazards, or safety hazards and their supervisors and management responsible for the site shall receive training meeting the requirements of this paragraph before they are permitted to engage in hazardous waste operations that could expose them to hazardous substances, safety, or health hazards, and shall receive training as specified in this paragraph.
- 4 Hour Emergency Awareness
- 8 Hour Emergency Response Operations
- 8 Hour Hazardous Waste Supervisor
- 8 Hour On-Scene Incident Commander
- 24 Hour Emergency Response Technician
- 40 Hour Hazardous Waste Worker
- Each student will receive a laminated photo card and a certificate of completion
- Each student will receive a Student Workbook and additional materials relative to each class
- To maintain training status each course requires a yearly refresher course
- Contact SWMSC for pricing
cforms contact form by delicious:days